- Inspect hoses an clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Power Flush engine, radiator, and heater core. bring Antifreeze to -35* degrees. Add water pump lubricant and cooling system rust and corrosion protectors. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation as applicable.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Premium fuel injection cleaning
- Remove and Replace Cabin Air Filter.
- Remove one transmission oil cooler line and attach to power flush machine. Flush System with recommended solvent cleaner and refill with fresh transmission fluid. Inspect for leaks and mount condition. Test drive and recheck system
Janell H. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/9/2020