CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-11T22:00:43+00:002017 Ford F-250 Super Duty CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-11T22:00:43+00:00
- Replace front brake pad linings and machine front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear brake pad linings and replace rear brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
Asa C. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/9/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-02T22:01:38+00:002011 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-02T22:01:38+00:00
- Inspection found and replace left front caliper. Replace customers wheels. Note**Customer will bring back for wheel torque 50 miles 2x.
- Wheels xd77521087324-ro#50258*MUST RETORQUE 50 MILES AND AGAIN 50 MILES Richard aware***left outside 8/27/20.
Richard S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/1/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-16T23:00:45+00:002006 Ford Mustang CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-16T23:00:45+00:00
- Evacuate and recharge A/C System, Check Belts/Hoses, Check Vent Temperature and Temperature Controls, Check for leaks, Install A/C Dye (Customer to bring back for black light test)
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Remove and install long block – consists of cylinder block fitted with pistons, rings, connecting rods, crankshaft and bearings, cylinder heads, camshaft, timing chain or belt, gears and sprockets. Includes clean and transfer fuel and electrical assemblies, engine mounts, manifolds, valve covers, oil pan, timing cover, water pump, clutch assembly and flywheel. Adjust idle speed, timing and valves where applicable
- Verified customers concern, inspection showed knocking noise coming from left front of engine, tear down and inspection showed faulty timing chain cassette on bank 2. plastic and metal debris though out engine, replaced engine with long block assembly, test drove and retest no abnormal noises at this time
- Fuel 3.906 gallon @2.559
- Repair flat Tire
Erik O. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/14/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2019-05-24T22:01:19+00:002011 Ford Edge CRM Mitchell1 2019-05-24T22:01:19+00:00
- Remove and re-install four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front (70%) Rear (70%)
Rich M. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/23/2019