CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-17T22:00:34+00:002005 Subaru Outback CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-17T22:00:34+00:00
- Tested and found the engine oil level low added 3 QT's of oil and engine has internal damage lifter tick and a rod knock recommend an engine assembly.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Remove and install long block – consists of cylinder block fitted with pistons, rings, connecting rods, crankshaft and bearings, cylinder heads, camshaft, timing chain or belt, gears and sprockets. Includes clean and transfer fuel and electrical assemblies, engine mounts, manifolds, valve covers, oil pan, timing cover, water pump, clutch assembly and flywheel. Adjust idle speed, timing and valves where applicable
- Evacuate and recharge A/C System, Check Belts/Hoses, Check Vent Temperature and Temperature Controls, Check for leaks, Install A/C Dye (Customer to bring back for black light test)
- Inspect hoses an clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Power Flush engine, radiator, and heater core. bring Antifreeze to -35* degrees. Add water pump lubricant and cooling system rust and corrosion protectors. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation as applicable.
Lawrence C. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/15/2021