CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-24T21:59:01+00:002005 Chevrolet Classic CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-24T21:59:01+00:00
- Remove and replace leaking left front axle seal.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Remove and Replace Spark Plugs.
- Inspect hoses an clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Power Flush engine, radiator, and heater core. bring Antifreeze to -35* degrees. Add water pump lubricant and cooling system rust and corrosion protectors. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation as applicable.
- Remove and replace automatic transmission filter and gasket. Added fresh transmission fluid. Inspect for leaks. Road test vehicle.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
Linda M W. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/22/2022