CRM Mitchell1 2018-10-30T22:00:50+00:002007 Hyundai Santa Fe CRM Mitchell1 2018-10-30T22:00:50+00:00
- Scope and diagnosis DTC P0464, P0463 fuel level sender voltage high and intermittent circuit A, DTC P2068 fuel level sender B Circuit high, tested and found both fuel level sender bad. Recommend sender and pump.
- Remove and replace right front and right rear turn signal bulbs and is working to design.
- Replace front brake pad linings and machine front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Remove and replace brake calipers
- Replace rear brake pad linings and machine rear brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Remove and Replace Radiator Hoses, and check for leaks.
- Check fuel pressure, Found bad fuel pump, Remove back seat to gain access to fuel pump, Replace fuel pump and senders. Note**Fuel tank was full small amount spilled onto carpet, should air out in a few days.**
- Steering fluid from system, install flush chemical into steering reservoir, flush steering hoses, steering gear and pump. Remove flush chemical from system and install synthetic power steering fluid, bleed system of air, Road test.
- Remove one transmission oil cooler line and attach to power flush machine. Flush System with recommended solvent cleaner and refill with fresh transmission fluid. Inspect for leaks and mount condition. Test drive and recheck system
- Includes: Front suspension visual safety check. Adjust front toe. Adjust caster and camber to factory specifications where applicable. Labor does not include installation of adjustment cams to correct alignment.
Cindy G. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/26/2018