CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-28T21:59:07+00:002004 Dodge Dakota CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-28T21:59:07+00:00
- DRIVERS WINDOW FELL DOWN-check inner door handle (Hard to open inside and a rattle) a shop in Oregon did it last seems like handle is not in the proper spot
- Remove and Replace both front Door Window Motor regulator assemblies.
Rich M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/27/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-22T23:01:06+00:002005 Dodge Grand Caravan CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-22T23:01:06+00:00
- Check for leaks, no active leaks found at present, only residual found at present.
Carol W. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/20/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-22T22:00:57+00:002004 Dodge Dakota CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-22T22:00:57+00:00
- Pressure test cooling system, Check pressures, Check for leaks.
- Remove and replace NVLD.
- Remove and Replace Radiator, and hoses check pressures.
- Remove and Replace Thermostat
- Retrieved DTC P0442 Evap system medium leak, tested evap system and found the NVLD did not pass multiple test recommend NVLD replacement. Pressure tested cooling system and found the radiator leaking, recommend radiator, hoses thermostat and cap.
Rich M. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/21/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-22T22:04:05+00:002004 Dodge Dakota CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-22T22:04:05+00:00
- Scope and diagnosis found DTC P0123 Throttle position sensor 1 High, AVAC 01-Evap Temp sensor/circuit shorted. Adjusted throttle position sensor. Note**Exhaust leak
Rich M. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/21/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-24T22:01:02+00:002007 Dodge Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-24T22:01:02+00:00
- Remove and Replace Egr Valve. Clear codes and data, Test drove working to design at present.
- Vehicle came in for a check engine light concern. Scanned for codes and found P1404 EGR close position performance. Tested and found that the EGR valve is intermittently sticking. Recommend replace valve and recheck for proper operation.
Rick N. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/23/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2019-11-19T23:01:34+00:002004 Dodge Dakota CRM Mitchell1 2019-11-19T23:01:34+00:00
- Check and adjust ignition timing. Replace spark plugs. Inspect ignition and fuel system.
- Check and inspect suspension components: ball joints, tie rods, idler arms, springs, bushings, and check for accident damage. Remove and replace lower ball joints.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Flush power steering system. Remove and replace power steering pump. Add fresh power steering fluid. Check for leaks. Road test vehicle.
- Includes: Front suspension visual safety check. Adjust front toe. Adjust caster and camber to factory specifications where applicable. Labor does not include installation of adjustment cams to correct alignment.
- Inspect hoses an clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Power Flush engine, radiator, and heater core. bring Antifreeze to -35* degrees. Add water pump lubricant and cooling system rust and corrosion protectors. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation as applicable.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Premium fuel injection cleaning
- Remove cover inspect internals and reassemble with new gasket. Install new fluid to proper levels. Road test vehicle for proper operation.
- Remove cover. Remove old gasket material, drain old fluid. Inspect internals and reassemble with new gasket. Install new fluid to proper level. Road test vehicle for proper operation.
- Serviced as requested.
- Steering fluid from system, install flush chemical into steering reservoir, flush steering hoses, steering gear and pump. Remove flush chemical from system and install synthetic power steering fluid, bleed system of air, Road test.
Rich M. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/18/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-06T22:02:14+00:002004 Dodge Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-06T22:02:14+00:00
- Test drove and Verify clunk. Remove rear drive line to gain access to replace both u-joints. Re-assembled and test drove working to design at present
Mason D. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/5/2019