CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-08T22:04:04+00:002006 Ford Focus CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-08T22:04:04+00:00
- Check charging system for proper output to battery, load test battery, Check all wiring, Inspect belt(s) and adjust as required, Test for current draw on electrical system and record findings. Found alternator not charging. 7MA at this time.
- Remove and re install four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front 8mm) Rear (3MM leaking wheel cylinders.)
- Remove and Replace Alternator Assembly.
- Remove and Replace Wheel Cylinder.
- Remove and Replace Power Steering Hose.
Roberta (Robi) K. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/8/2023