CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-11T21:59:47+00:002008 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-11T21:59:47+00:00
- Diagnoisis found vacuum leaking in fuel system – recommend replacement of fuel filter housing and retest for additional faults. DTC p0101 maf sensor performance, p0621 generator l terminal circuit, p0128 coolant temp below thermostat regulating, p0571- cruise control brake circuit, p0672 p0675 p0676 cylinder 2 5 6 glow plug control circuits – recommend diagnosis of codes
- Remove and replace fuel filter housing and fuel lines.
- Remove and Replace Air Cleaner Element.
- Remove and Replace Alternator Assembly. (Warranty)
- Remove and Replace Parking Brake Warning Switch.
- Remove and Replace Thermostat.
- Remove and Replace Glow Plugs.
- Remove and replace injection pump. Clear codes and data, test drove and re-check.
Kevin B. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/9/2022