CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-04T22:00:34+00:002011 Ford Edge CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-04T22:00:34+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
Rich M. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/3/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-15T21:59:57+00:002007 Ford Focus CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-15T21:59:57+00:00
- Scan test for codes and data, DTC P1285, P1299 Cylinder over temp. Recommend Water pump and thermostat to start.
- Remove and Replace Water Pump.
- Remove and Replace Thermostat.
Deewayne H. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/13/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-17T23:01:07+00:002005 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-17T23:01:07+00:00
- Inspection found rack and pinion very loose, Recommend outer toe rod ends to start.
- Remove and replace power steering rack assembly. Add fresh power steering fluid and bleed system. Inspect for leaks. Check and adjust toe-in, center steering wheel. Road test vehicle. Note**Vibration concern is not noticed at present*
- Includes: Front and rear suspension visual safety check. Adjust front and rear toe. Adjust caster and camber to factory specifications where applicable. Labor does not include installation of adjustment cams to correct alignment.
Grayson S. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/15/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-17T23:01:06+00:002014 Ford Fusion CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-17T23:01:06+00:00
- Remove and replace 2 used seatbelt assemblies, customer supplied. No warranty. X______________________________________________ Note**SRS light on Recommend diagnostic. **Diagnosis Drivers seat buckle and RCM are bad.
- Inspection found Right rear brake motor and rear sway bar link needs replaced. Also noticed timing cover leaking, Recommend diagnosis ABS traction light on and SRS light on.
- Remove and replace Broken passenger rear emergency brake motor.
- Note**Right rear Speed sensor is bad-causing ABS light on dash.
Richard K. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/15/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-06T23:01:55+00:002007 Ford Focus CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-06T23:01:55+00:00
- Check no start–battery dead. **NEW les swab battery–New Alternator from another shop.
- Check charging system for proper output to battery, load test battery, Check all wiring, Inspect belt(s) and adjust as required, Test for current draw on electrical system and record findings. Charge battery** Bad alternator.
- Remove and replace alternator. **Supplied customer with new faulty alternator #15423**for reimbursement**
Deewayne H. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/4/2022