CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-11T22:00:43+00:002007 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-11T22:00:43+00:00
- Includes: Front suspension visual safety check. Adjust front toe. Adjust caster and camber to factory specifications where applicable. Labor does not include installation of adjustment cams to correct alignment.
- Remove and Replace Steering Dampener. Note*Missing steering stop (Tire rubs sway bar) Part on Back order
- Remove and Replace upper and lower Ball Joints.
- steering wheel oscillations – found loose outer tie rod ends and loose ball joints – recommend replacement and retest for additional concerns.
- Replace c/v axle u-joints.
Kip L. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/10/2021