CRM Mitchell1 2023-10-06T22:07:09+00:002005 Subaru Outback CRM Mitchell1 2023-10-06T22:07:09+00:00
- Found front right axle shaft broken. Found front left axle shaft has play. Recommend replacing both front axle shaft assemblies, then recheck for proper operation. Found both front wheel bearings loose. Recommend replacing both front wheel bearing assemblies, then recheck. Perform alignment after axle replacement and wheel bearing replacement.
- Tighten strut bolts/nuts
- Remove and Replace both front wheel bearings (Loose).
- Remove and Replace both front axles.
- Remove and replace left front axle seal.
- Includes: Front and rear suspension visual safety check. Adjust front and rear toe. Adjust caster and camber to factory specifications where applicable. Labor does not include installation of adjustment cams to correct alignment.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection.
Lawrence C. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/5/2023